Rafting offers Llavorsí, Sort and Pallars
Llavorsí is known as one of the best places to go rafting in the whole Pyrenees. And it is that to cross the wild waters of the spectacular river Noguera Pallaresa, one of the most impressive of the Catalan Pyrenees, until Sort on board of a pneumatics is adrenaline, fun and nature: all in one.
If this is your first time, do not worry, it is not necessary to have previous knowledge. You will be accompanied at all times by expert guides who will provide you with all the necessary material so that you only worry about enjoying. So save your days and go on the adventure.
The pack includes:
- Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
- Technical dress (wetsuit, anorak, neoprene boots, lifejacket, helmet, GoPro support for some helmets, paddle).
- Transport since the base of the activities until the departure point and since the arrival point until the base of the activities
- Parking (free parking area)
- Civil liability and accidents assurance
To practice raftingin Pallars...
- Any people with good state of health
- People who know how to swim
- Minimum age to do the activity: 12 years old in spring and 6 years old in summer (it depends on the water of the river)
- Minimum age without accompanying: 15 years old
- Swimsuit, bikini
- Rope for your sunglasses
- Thermal t-shirt (optional)
- Bag to save your personal items
- Photographic services
- Private lockers
- Green area for children
- Medium level
- Class III-IV rough waters: rapides with waves and narrow areas that demand fast manoeuvres.
- Distance: 14 km Llavorsí- Rialp
- Duration: 2h
- Distance: 18 km Llavorsí- Sort
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Location and how the rafting offer works:
You will find at what time you have to be present and the location in the confirmation of your reservation. The activities center has a parking. After that, you will receive all the instructions in order to start the activity. Before starting the activity, you will have to take your equipment and you will have access to the lockers rooms. You will have to save your personal items in your car or in the private lockers of the facilities. The key of the car can be saved in the reception.
Just before starting the activity, you will receive your helmet and lifejacket and you will be transported until the start point, in our buses. In the start point of the activity you will know your guide. He will explain to you how the activity works: which is the best position to do the activity, how to row etc.