Hotel + Cirque du Soleil tickets, Andorra
The incredible Cirque du Soleil is coming to Andorra once again. Don't miss the opportunity to see a show that will be full of acrobatic performances and dance, accompanied by lots of music. You'll not only be spectators, but also participants and stars of the event. Don't let them tell you: don't miss Cirque du Soleil in Andorra. Now it's closer than ever to your hand with these hotel and ticket offers for Cirque du Soleil in Andorra.
All the information about Cirque du Soleil Andorra
About the Cirque du Soleil show in Andorra
If you are looking for an incredible plan in Andorra, don't miss the shows of Cirque du Soleil, the famous and prestigious Canadian company. It is currently the biggest circus producer in the world and they do performances such as the MUV Cirque du Soleil. They usually perform very few shows all over Europe, so here is your chance to see it in a fantastic Pyrenean setting. Cirque du Soleil performances in Andorra are usually held daily, so check the schedule for your chosen date and plan your getaway. We always recommend you arrive early for the shows because, as well as being more relaxed, you'll also enjoy the pre-show entertainment they perform before the doors open.
What will the new Cirque du Soleil show in Andorra be like? They always promise many surprises. Originality, exclusivity and many doses of impossible acrobatics, impressive choreographies, exquisite musical backgrounds, colourful and evocative scenery, choral scenes with a vertiginous rhythm and great plasticity, aerial dance, contortionism, gymnastics on trapezes and trampolines... these are just some of the ingredients that await us in their shows. At Cirque du Soleil there will be moments of all kinds: intimate, joyful, tense and risky. The time the show lasts will fly, so make the most of it and enjoy it from minute zero. To date, more than 700,000 people have already come to see one of the exclusive shows that Cirque du Soleil has put on in Andorra.
Are you up for a unique performing arts experience? The best way to save money on tickets to Cirque du Soleil Andorra is to book a package that includes a ticket plus hotel. It's cheaper than if you booked both on your own, as specialised agencies get packs with very interesting discounts for buying "wholesale", very advantageous prices that are reflected in the price that customers end up paying. What's more, you'll have everything you need to enjoy Cirque du Soleil in Andorra in a single booking, so you'll also save time and worries. As you can see, it's all advantages!
In our ticket plus accommodation packages, you can choose the hotel you prefer to go and see Cirque du Soleil in Andorra. Our recommendations for hotels in Cirque du Soleil for proximity or for good value for money and great features to have a "ten" getaway are the following:
- Hotel Panorama (4 stars). Accommodation located right in the commercial centre of Andorra, for those looking for an unbeatable location when going to see the Cirque du Soleil show. It is also very close to the prestigious Caldea spa. Among its many services, it has a play area, facilities for cyclists and a bar-cafeteria.
- Hotel Suites Plaza (5 stars). For those looking for great luxury on their trip to see the Cirque du Soleil in Andorra. A very functional and familiar five-star hotel, with the first family spa in the country, restaurants for all tastes (buffet style, American and Italian), next to the national football stadium and offering different experiences to enjoy Andorra all year round.
- Hotel Yomo Mola Park (4 stars). Just 50 metres from the Caldea thermal centre and next to the main shopping streets of Andorra la Vella and Escaldes-Engordany. A good hotel to combine with your tickets to the Cirque du Soleil in Andorra, environmentally friendly, bike-friendly (specialists in cycle tourism), with a restaurant offering buffet breakfast and à la carte dinners.
- Hotel Golden Tulip Fenix (4 stars). In Escaldes-Engordany, a very good accommodation to enjoy the Cirque du Soleil performing arts show par excellence, with all the comforts. In the heart of the shopping area and also very close to the Caldea spa, although without leaving the hotel facilities we have a wellness centre and solarium terrace.
- Hotel Cosmos (3 stars). A complex with hotel and aparthotel in the main shopping area of Escaldes-Engordany, a good value for money option to enjoy the Cirque du Soleil in Andorra.
Cirque du Soleil + Caldea ticket information
Entrance to the Cirque du Soleil show
- The show starts at 22:00 in the Central Park Car Park, Andorra la Vieja (Andorra la Vieja).
- The duration of the show is approximately 60 minutes.
- Once you have bought your ticket, you are not allowed to change the date.
- You can present yourself at the entrance of the venue showing the voucher that you will receive by email.