Cheap Holidays to Zoo Aquarium Madrid
The Madrid Zoo Aquarium is an ideal place to spend the day, which will delight the little ones, but also adults. The Madrid Zoo is a good opportunity to meet a wide variety of animals and see them in recreated habitats. Here we bring you all the keys to get Zoo Madrid discount tickets, which are the best hotels near the Madrid Zoo and hotel plus Zoo Madrid ticket packages.
Holiday packages to Zoo Aquarium de Madrid
Hotel in Madrid plus 1 day ticket to Zoo Aquarium de Madrid
Holiday packages to Zoo Aquarium de Madrid
Hotel in Madrid plus 1 day ticket to Zoo Aquarium de Madrid
Travel information for Zoo Aquarium Madrid
Did you know that you can travel around the world's fauna without leaving Zoo Madrid? Discover the animals that populate the planet, passing through Africa, America, Oceania, Asia... These are the ecosystems in the Madrid Zoo Aquarium and what you will find in each one of them:
- Africa. The continent that is the cradle of mankind is also home to the most amazing species on Earth. In this ecosystem of the Zoo Aquarium Madrid you will see zebras, gazelles, giraffes and wildebeests, as well as a surprising urban safari with meerkats and lemurs from Madagascar. You can also take part in one of the Zoo Madrid activities, such as the monographic course on large mammals.
- South America. A place to discover animals from the Andean mountains and equatorial or tropical rainforests, such as reptiles, monkeys, toucans, Amazonian otters, capuchins or the rhea.
- North America. Do you dare to discover the fauna of the New World? In this area of the Zoo Aquarium Madrid you will find typical animals of the area, such as the extraordinary bison that can weigh up to a tonne.
- Central America and the Caribbean. Don't miss curious animals such as anteaters, armadillos and sloths, true strangenesses of the planet.
- Asia. An amazing continent where you can get close to giant pandas, yaks from Tibet, Asian elephants, rhinoceroses, orangutans, Bengal tigers and Tibetan bears. A good opportunity to take part in one of the Zoo Madrid activities.
- Europe. Although it is our continent, the animals and activities at the Madrid Zoo in this area will not fail to surprise you. You will be able to see the brown bear, the reindeer, the Spanish goat, the Iberian lynx and the Iberian imperial eagle.
- Oceania. The continent that is in our antipodes brings us animals as exotic as wallabies, cassowaries, emus or koalas.
The Madrid Zoo Aquarium is a unique experience for the whole family. If you are planning your getaway, you will be looking for hotels near the Madrid Zoo and perhaps you are considering the possibility of hiring a package that includes entrance to the Madrid Zoo plus hotel. Is it worth booking a package of hotel plus entrance to the Madrid Zoo or is it cheaper to buy your own accommodation in a hotel near Madrid Zoo and on the other hand the entrance tickets?
Contrary to what some people think that booking on your own saves money, it is actually the opposite: a specialised agency that offers hotel plus Zoo Madrid packages gets much lower prices than what the general public can achieve by buying tickets and rooms in large quantities. And this discount, logically, has an impact on the final price offered to the client.
In our packs we offer hotel near Madrid Zoo where you will also be close to the points of interest of the city to complete the trip with sightseeing and cultural visits. By booking Madrid Zoo plus hotel you will have everything centralised through a single operator: the hotel and the entrance to the park, which means more comfort and speed, and less headaches. And if you have any problems, you'll only have one contact person to solve everything. Travelling around the world's wildlife is now easier and cheaper than ever thanks to the possibility of booking a flexible Zoo Aquarium Madrid plus hotel package that will adapt to your needs.
Are you looking for hotels near Madrid Zoo? We bring you a list with our recommendations for good value for money accommodation, which are hotels near the Zoo Aquarium Madrid, where you can easily reach by metro, bus or car.
- Hotel Ibis Madrid Centro (2 stars). A good hotel near Zoo Madrid, only 8 kilometres away, and in a very lively area of the city (the Malasaña neighbourhood), just a minute walk from the Bilbao metro station. It has a restaurant, air conditioning, wifi, Mediterranean breakfast and bar. A modest, but comfortable and very modern and elegant accommodation.
- Hotel Petit Palace Alcalá (4 stars). A good alternative to Zoo Madrid hotels nearby, and at the same time being in the heart of the city and in a very emblematic building in Puerta del Sol. Rooms have air conditioning, TV and free wifi. Continental breakfast is served and there is a bicycle loan service. It is 7.7 km from the zoo.
- Hotel Petit Palace Posada del Peine (4 stars). If you are looking for hotels near Zoo Aquarium Madrid, this one is only 6.2 kilometres away, and it is also in the city centre. The rooms have hydro-massage showers and it is the oldest hotel in Spain: the building dates back to the 17th century!
- Hotel Santo Domingo (4 stars). It is 6.5 kilometres from Madrid Zoo and 150 metres from Gran Vía. What makes this hotel special? Apart from its comfort, its large rooftop solarium terrace with swimming pool and great views of the city. You will love it!
- Hotel Mercure Madrid Plaza España (4 stars). Another good hotel for those looking to stay close to Madrid Zoo, as it is 6.5 kilometres away. Its rooms are very spacious and elegant, with tea and coffee making facilities. Guests have free access to a gym right across the street, so you won't stop toning up even on holiday!
When we look for Zoo Madrid discount tickets, we also want to get a good price, without compromising on quality, in the accommodation. It's possible! We have prepared a list with our recommendations of hotels near the Madrid Zoo that stand out for their value for money.
- Eurostars Arenas de Pinto (4 stars). A good hotel, with all the amenities, to book in your Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets package. It is next to the motorway, 18 kilometres from Madrid, for those who want to sleep away from the noise of the big metropolis while still being a hotel near Madrid Zoo. It has free parking and a cafeteria and restaurant.
- Hoteles Las Artes (3 stars). Another of the nearby Zoo Madrid hotels, also in Pinto. Modern, with soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms. It serves buffet breakfast and has a private terrace which is open in summer. There is also a fitness centre for a supplement.
- Iris Budget Madrid Getafe. 9 kilometres from the capital, this accommodation option with tickets to Madrid's Zoo Aquarium has modern, air-conditioned rooms, buffet breakfast and free parking for guests. Modest, but with all the comforts and ideal for getting a good price on your hotel plus Zoo Madrid ticket package.
- Sercotel AB Rivas (3 stars). A modern, air-conditioned hotel with services that include: the minimalist Somallao restaurant and free access for guests to the gym, sauna and Turkish bath. Ideal for relaxing just around the corner from Madrid's Zoo Aquarium.
- Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Getafe (3 stars). Get great prices on your Madrid Zoo plus hotel package with this accommodation 15 minutes from the city centre. Important for families: children under 18 stay free when sharing a family room with an adult.
- Sercotel Princesa de Eboli (4 stars). Another of the hotels near Zoo Aquarium Madrid that we recommend: very elegant, and rooms can be booked with kitchen for a supplement. It is in Pinto.
How to get to Madrid Zoo, what options do we have and which is the most recommendable? The animal park is located in the western part of the city, in the Casa de Campo area (it is next to the Parque de Atracciones de Madrid). We have these options for how to get to Zoo Aquarium Madrid, of which we recommend public transport for its ease, flexibility and so you don't have to worry about your vehicle afterwards, as well as being a more environmentally sustainable option:
- By car. The quickest way to get to the park is to take the M-30 and then the road to Extremadura (A-5/N-V), from where you take exit 5A and follow the signs to the zoo (the Zoo Madrid direction is very well signposted). Once there, what options do we have for parking at Zoo Madrid? The Zoo Madrid car park is free and municipal and is not managed by the park.
- By underground. The underground train is a good option if you don't want to worry about leaving your car at the Zoo Madrid car park. It leaves you just 900 metres from the entrance and can be reached on the following lines: Line 10 and Line 5. Consult the underground map and timetables to plan your departure time and return to the hotel.
- By bus. Another option for getting to Madrid Zoo is to take the EMT bus line 33, a regular line that runs daily. This public transport alternative stops at the entrance to the site and connects with the Príncipe Río interchange and the Casa de Campo metro station.
A day at the park can be very intense, so at some point we will have to stop for lunch at Zoo Madrid. There are different options, from sitting down and eating a plate to sandwiches and hamburgers, to treat yourself. What do you prefer to eat at Zoo Madrid?
There are several Zoo Aquarium restaurants: two express restaurants for a quick bite to eat, the Cafeteria Principal and the Hamburguesería Virunga for eating outside; the Aquarium and Australia kiosk-cafeterias for a snack or refreshment, or for when we are looking for something cool on hot days, such as an ice cream. As for the restaurants at the Madrid Zoo, we have an option to sit down and order à la carte: the Bagaray Restaurant, where you can enjoy its dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. It has rice dishes, meat dishes, salads, pastas, fish, hamburgers... as well as a children's menu and vegan, gluten-free and allergen-free options, for everyone!
On the other hand, apart from the Zoo Madrid restaurants, the site also offers visitors some picnic areas to eat Zoo Madrid whatever you have brought from home, a more economical option to enjoy your recipes without having to leave the park.
The first thing we recommend when you go to the park is to get the Zoo Madrid map, which you will be given at the ticket offices at the entrance (you can also consult the Madrid Zoo map online). With the Zoo Aquarium Madrid map you can easily find your way around the different ecosystems of the park, as well as consult useful information during your visit, such as where each animal is, where there are exhibitions, places to take photos with animals, and easily locate restaurants, shops and services (such as smoking areas or picnic areas).
What are the closest hotels to Madrid Zoo Aquarium?
With your Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets with hotel package, you'll be looking for one that's close to the park. Hotel Petit Palace Posada del Peine, Hotel Santo Domingo and Hotel Mercure Madrid Plaza España are hotels near Madrid Zoo that are also close to the city's main tourist attractions. Check out the hotel offers plus entrance to Madrid Zoo and prepare your getaway to meet the most wonderful and amazing animals on the planet.
How can I cancel a booking for the Madrid Zoo Aquarium?
It can happen to all of us that after having bought a package of hotel plus Zoo Madrid ticket, an unforeseen circumstance arises. If in the end you can't travel to the animal park on the planned dates, you won't have any problems with us: you can cancel your Zoo Madrid plus hotel package up to 48 hours before booking. Before that time, your Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets will be refunded.
How much does a package of Hotel + Entrance to the Madrid Zoo Aquarium cost?
Without a doubt, the biggest advantage of booking a package that includes hotel plus Zoo Madrid ticket is that you will get much lower prices than if you buy the tickets and accommodation nights separately. Take advantage of the best Zoo Aquarium Madrid offers with the Zoo Madrid plus hotel packages. With just one click you will have the Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets and your hotel room booked with great discounts.
What are the best value for money hotels near Madrid Zoo Aquarium?
Looking for hotels near Madrid Zoo? Also, in your Zoo Madrid hotels nearby do you want to pay a fair price? We recommend you to hire a package that includes tickets plus hotel Zoo Madrid to get interesting discounts. Among the hotels near Zoo Aquarium Madrid with good value for money that we highlight are: Hoteles Las Artes, Iris Budget Madrid Getafe or Sercotel AB Rivas. All of them are worthwhile and are hotels in Madrid near the zoo.
How do I receive my tickets?
Once you have booked your Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets, how do you receive them? Very easy: you can access your Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets through the website, by phone or by checking your email. Remember to save them in your mobile phone or print them out so you can easily find your Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets when you go to the park. With your Zoo Aquarium Madrid tickets, all you have to do now is enjoy all the experiences at the park.
What animals will I find at the Madrid Zoo Aquarium?
Madrid Zoo will allow us to travel around the world through the most common and exotic animals from all continents. Among the Zoo Madrid animals we will find some as impressive as the giant panda or the grey shark, and others as curious as the lemur or the binturong. There are also Zoo Madrid birds, Zoo Madrid sea lions and Zoo Madrid dolphins. Be sure to check out the Zoo Madrid activities that take place around some of these animals.
What do I need to bring to the Madrid Zoo Aquarium?
To spend a day at the Madrid Zoo Aquarium without any problems, we recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking from one ecosystem to another all day long. As well as wearing appropriate clothing for the time of year (a mackintosh just in case, on days when rain is forecast), you should also bring sunglasses and sun cream for the spring and summer months. Water should not be missing from your rucksack.
When is the best day to visit the Madrid Zoo Aquarium?
The Zoo Aquarium Madrid opening hours change throughout the year, with longer opening hours in the summer months, when there are more hours of daylight and coinciding with the children's school holidays. Check the Zoo Madrid opening hours before planning your visit; we recommend avoiding public holidays and weekends to avoid crowds at the park and its activities.
Are there shows at the Madrid Zoo Aquarium?
Yes, the Zoo Madrid shows can be found in the educational activities, where there are dolphin shows at Zoo Madrid and other exhibitions with sea lions, exotic birds and birds of prey. In addition, the Madrid Zoo shows include talks on fascinating animals such as the Iberian imperial eagle, elephants and the habits of gorillas.