Rafting offers in Andorra and La Seu d'Urgell
Andorra is the paradise for mountain sports: ski, snow, canyoning, MTB...and rafting!
If you love the mountain, the adrenaline and big emotions, this is your sport. The best rafting offers in Andorra only in Estiber.
Are you going to miss it?
What is included and what is needed
- We provide neoprene suit and boots, helmet and lifejacket
- You must bring your swimsuit and towel
- The activity is always performed with an instructor
- 1 hour of Rafting
- 4 descents through the White Waters Olympic Channel
Location and how the rafting offer works:
You will find at what time you have to be present and the location in the confirmation of your reservation. The activities center has a parking. After that, you will receive all the instructions in order to start the activity. Before starting the activity, you will have to take your equipment and you will have access to the lockers rooms. You will have to save your personal items in your car or in the private lockers of the facilities.
Just before starting the activity, you will receive your helmet and lifejacket and you will be transported until the start point in our buses. In the start point of the activity you will know your guide. He will explain to you how the activity works: which is the best position to do the activity, how to row etc.
To practice rafting in Andorra...
- The minimum age to de rafting is 9 years old
- Swimsuit, bikini
- Rope for your sunglasses
- Thermal t-shirt (optional)
- Bag to save your personal items