Offers Caldea, the spa in Andorra
The thermal spa center Caldea has indoor and outdoor pools and jacuzzis, hydromassage cups, Indian baths and a fun flowing stream. It also offers the possibility of enjoying massages and wellness treatments for all tastes as well as an exclusive area reserved for adults, Inúu.
Caldea Spa in Andorra
Discover our unforgettable Caldea Thermoludic holidays
Caldea Spa in Andorra
Discover our unforgettable Caldea Thermoludic holidays
Inúu Spa in Andorra
Discover our unforgettable Inúu holidays
Inúu Spa in Andorra
Discover our unforgettable Inúu holidays
1 night from 04/10/2022 to 05/10/2022
INÚU - 4 hour entrance in the morning
From 83€ 74€ person
Travel information for Caldea in Andorra
About Caldea Spa in Andorra
Caldea is the perfect place to forget the world for a few hours. These thermal baths receive natural water from the mountains of Andorra with relaxing and invigorating properties. Immerse yourself in its pools, jacuzzis, baths and pools and disconnect surrounded by water and nature.
When you leave the spa, at Caldea you can also enjoy massages, wellness treatments and good food. This unique space of light, water and colour will restore your vitality and renew your energy. Break your routine and travel to a true world of relaxation through the 4 areas offered by the centre.
This is Caldea's large space, with access for children over 5 years old. Ideal for all kinds of families, young couples and groups of friends wanting to enjoy a few hours of relaxation. The thermal spa is divided into two areas
- Panoramic thermal pool: You can enjoy the thermal waters of Caldea in the panoramic pool that is located above the Valira river, which flows through Escaldes and Andorra la Vella. This bathing area is located on the outdoor terrace. Access to the new panoramic lagoon is included in both the entrance to the Thermoludic and the entrance to Inúu.
- Gran Llacuna Interior: The large area of the Thermoludic with thermal water at 32 °C-34 °C. It is equipped with hammocks for massaging the upper part of the skirt, waterfalls that look like water curtains, a jacuzzi, perfect for muscle relaxation, water masks for facial hydration, a water piano for massaging the feet and hydromassage tubs, which work from the neck to the neck.
- Outdoor lagoon with a view: Caldea visitors can access a large outdoor lagoon through the flow of water from a river or stream that originates in the indoor lagoon. From here you can enjoy the contrast in temperature and spectacular views of the mountain. The thermal water is between 32 °C-34 °C. There is also a jacuzzi, is in a standing position and with a central shower and finally a waterfall and relaxing bathtubs.
- Independent baths: One area with hot water at 36 °C and a cold bath at 14 °C. The contrast between the two pools promotes body toning and helps to improve circulation in the baths.
- Water massage area: Waterfalls and pressurised water to release tension in different parts of the body.
- Icelandic bath: A space where gel, very hot water and cold water are combined. Inspired by the contrasts of the Icelandic country, where there are natural hot springs of water.
- Hammam and Sauna: The Hammam is composed of a cold water fountain to refresh yourself at different times, as the temperature will be around 55 °C. The saunas in the Thermoludic could not be missing either, which gives off dry heat at a temperature of over 80 °C, perfect for relieving muscle aches and eliminating toxins.
Caldea Inúu, for adults only
We enter a space that can only be accessed by people over 16 years old. The water flows at 70 degrees. What are they good for? They have an anti-allergic, healing, anti-allergic and decongestant action. In this spa in Andorra we will find the following areas.
- Large indoor pool, with water at 32°C-33°C and three waterfalls-shaped pools with water sources, snail tails and dolls.
- El Berlingot, with bubble beds to disconnect with a view of the Pyrenees mountains in the Caldea Andorra spa.
- Outdoor thermal space, with water at 32-33 °C and bubbles beds, a swan's neck, dolls and a central waterfall. There is also an outdoor jacuzzi with a capacity for up to 12 people and a temperature of 35 °C and a relaxation area with heated beds. This area also offers a reactivation area with a full range of services, a treatment area with 16 cabins and a 1,250 square metre gym for exercising.
- Private Wellness. This is the most exclusive area of the Caldea spa and is at Caldea Inúu: for individual use, in pairs or for up to four people, you can enjoy in privacy, just you, a private area with sauna, hammam, three showers, jacuzzi, hot beds and treatments.
Caldea Origins, travel through sensations
A spa for people aged 11 and over with water that allows you to travel around the world with a sand bath, asthma bath, outdoor jacuzzis, relaxation bath, hammam, outdoor solarium, Gaudí terrace and sauna. There is also an aquatic bar where you can have a drink in this Andorra la Vella spa.
Caldea Likids, wellness just for children
Children also deserve an Andorra spa. Only children between the ages of 3 and 8 can enter the spa and relax, have fun and learn thanks to activities led by specialised monitors. In this spa for children in Andorra, there are the following areas.
- Thermal pool, 40cm deep and 75m2 large, with water beds, play area, water streams and water cannons.
- Soft beach, with dunes and objects with which to interact, to lean out and to lie down.
- Sauna Lounge. At a temperature of 24°C, this is the children's relaxation area with wooden benches in this Andorra la Vella spa.
- Beauty area. Where children also receive suitable treatments, such as manicures, facial masks and foot massages.
- Jacuzzi. 6m2, a fun place with bubbles and water dolls.
- Fitness area. Here they will learn ioga and other psychomotor exercises.
Map of Caldea facilities
The Caldea spa in Andorra has some of the most complete facilities, making it one of the most prestigious spas in Europe. It opened its doors in 1994 and since then it has become a reference in the world of thermal waters. The centre is divided into four themed spas: Thermoludic, Likids, Inúu and Origins. These are the facilities you will find in each of them.
Caldea Thermoludic: has a panoramic thermal pool of 100m2 and water at 32-34 °C; large indoor pool with a maximum depth of 1.30 metres and water at 32-34 °C; outdoor pool with a view of the mountains and water at 32-34 °C; individual baths with contrasts of water at 36 °C and other at 14 °C, ending in a rest area; aquamassage area with waterfalls and pressurised water; Icelandic bath, with gel contrasts, cold water and very hot water; hammam, with temperatures above 55 °C; outdoor terraces with views of the Pyrenees and sauna at 85 °C.
Caldea Likids: the children's area of the Andorra spa has a thermal pool with water beds, a play area, water streams and water cannons; a soft pool, a sensory area; sauna lounge, at 24°C for learning and relaxation activities; beauty area, with treatments suitable for children; 6m2 jacuzzi; and fitness area, for targeted activities such as ioga.
Caldea Inúu: has a large indoor pool at 32-33°C; the Berlingot, a place to get away from it all, with a large bubble bed and views of the mountains through the large, enclosed windows; outdoor pool with water at 32-33°C; outdoor jacuzzi with water at 35°C and a capacity for up to 12 people; reactivation area, with a resting place and temperature contrasts (hammam, water beds, benches and heated marble floors and saline wall sauna); relaxation area, with heated beds; private wellness, selected area for a maximum of four people; treatment area with 16 cabins; and gymnasium of 1. 250m2.
Caldea Origins: a space in the spa to travel through the senses with a sand bath, aesthetic bath, outdoor jacuzzis, relaxing bath, hammam, outdoor solarium, terrace and sauna.
In addition, the Caldea spa offers a wide range of treatments, general, Thai, Japanese, Indian, facials, body, organic treatments... if you are not sure, you can ask the spa's specialised team what you need and what is most appropriate for you.
Caldea with children
The Spa has the Likids area, a space exclusively for children between 3 and 8 years old. The youngest children can relax in a shallow pool, and can do different activities without being accompanied by their parents, as the centre has a team of specialised monitors. What will they find at Likids?
- Main pool: A water area where they can attend guided classes or participate in different water games.
- Soft Beach: An area with dunes made of soft material that represent the bubbles in the water.
- Beauty area: With treatments designed for children, massages, manicures and natural facial masks.
- Jacuzzi and fitness area: Fun area and for the development of guided activities proposed by the monitor.
Children from 3 and 4 years old can access Likids.
Children from 5 to 8 years old can access Likids and Thermoludic.
Children from 9 to 11 years old can only go to the Thermoludic.
It is essential to present a document proving the age of the children, and they must be accompanied by an adult (one adult for every 2 children) until they are 15 years old.
All people under 1.30 m tall, even if they even if they can swim, must carry arm floats (there are places where it is not possible to swim and you have to stand on your back). Caldea provides floats in case you need them.
Hotels in Andorra near Caldea
Are you looking for cheap hotels in Andorra la Vella to stay during your getaway to the Caldea spa? Do you prefer hotels in Andorra centre? Or maybe a hotel in Escaldes, Andorra? Whatever your choice, here we have prepared a list of some of the best accommodation, in different categories, that you can find in the small country of the Pyrenees.
- Hotel Panorama (4 stars). This is a spa hotel located in Escaldes-Engordany, and therefore close to the Caldea thermal centre (just 200 metres away). Among other things, it has comfortable rooms with natural light, free fitness centre, heated swimming pool, sauna, solarium and hydromassage bath. For those looking for an Andorra spa hotel.
- Hotel Novotel Andorra (4 stars). An accommodation for those looking for quality in the centre of Andorra la Vella, where you will be at the foot of the street and in the middle of the best boutiques of the city. This spa hotel in Andorra has a sauna, hydro-massage bath, indoor pool and outdoor pool. Ideal for those looking for hotels in Andorra with heated swimming pool.
- Hotel Cosmos (3 stars). Stay in this Andorran aparthotel to be close to the spa, just 300 metres away. The apartments are fully equipped, with kitchen, so you can prepare your favourite dishes during your holidays.
- Hotel Les Closes (3 stars). This is one of the most highly rated hotels in Andorra. Modest, but with all the comforts and recently refurbished. The rooms have full bathrooms and air conditioning. Five minutes walk from Caldea, a cheap hotel in the area.
- Hotel Eurotel (3 stars). A good accommodation to get last minute offers on Andorra hotels. It is in Escaldes, and only 400 metres from the Caldea spa. It serves buffet-style lunch and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
- Hotel Mola Park (4 stars). A complete accommodation for those who prefer to be next to the Caldea spa. The rooms have a very clean and elegant decoration, are soundproofed and have a flat-screen TV, and some even have a sofa-bed. Buffet-style lunch is served in the mornings.
- Hotel Metropolis (4 stars). A very modern accommodation in the centre of Escaldes, next to the Caldea spa. The rooms have all the comforts, from air conditioning to under floor heating. For those who want to stay in hotels in Andorra with half board, it is possible to contract it here for a supplement.
Hotel + Caldea ticket
A good way to get good prices for a trip to the spa of Andorra la Vella, Caldea, is to book the getaway with a package of hotel plus entrance ticket. Is that cheaper than if we buy the entrance ticket to the spa on our own and book the accommodation? Absolutely, yes, and that's because specialised agencies such as Estiber get unbeatable prices when you buy packs "wholesale". So you'll get real bargains with the package of hotel plus entrance to Caldea.
Moreover, you have the possibility to pay in instalments, so that it is more convenient for your economy, and you can let yourself be carried away by the professionalism of a team with more than 34 years of experience in Caldea and hotel offers.
We have several options of hotels in Andorra to stay in for our wellness getaway. On the one hand, we can stay in a hotel, attached to the thermal centre. This way, we will be in Escaldes-Engordany, just a few steps away from everything the spa has to offer, ideal for those who buy a multi-day subscription and want to stay near the Caldea spa hotel. We are also just a stone's throw away from Andorra la Vella and its attractions, where we can go shopping in its famous shopping centres or wander along the "street of shops", avenue Meritxell, looking for bargains on luxury and gourmet goods, as well as electronics and sports equipment.
Another option is to stay in a more natural environment; remember that Andorra is a small country nestled in the heart of the Pyrenees, with several ski resorts, including the popular Grandvalira. There are offers of hotels in Andorra with views of the mountains, in areas such as Encamp or El Tarter, where we will also be close to the waters of Caldea.
What hotel offers do we have in Andorra la Vella that you can take advantage of during your getaway to the Caldea spa? We have everything: Do you prefer to stay in a hotel, with all its comforts, or do you prefer an apartment to feel at home? Here are some of the hotel offers plus Caldea spa that we have at your disposal in Estiber.
Hotel ticket with Caldea for a weekend break: from 105 euros per person at Hotel Eureka Atiram; 143 euros per person at Acta Arthotel; or 160 euros per person at Apartaments Frontera Blanca Lcb. If you only want to stay one night, we have these Andorra spa plus hotel: from only 56 euros per person at the Hotel Sucara; or 71 euros at the Hotel Magic Pas.
We also have spa offers with entrance to Caldea Inúu: three-hour access plus one night's accommodation, from 76 euros per person at the Hotel Zenit Diplomàtic; or if you prefer to stay for a weekend, four-hour tickets from only 107 euros per person at the Hotel Jaume I, or 128 euros at the Hotel Evenia Ors.
By booking a package of entrance plus hotel at Caldea, you won't have to look for hotels in Andorra with a swimming pool, because you'll have all the water you want and with thermal properties in the most popular spa in the country. What's more, you won't have to worry about anything but switching off your mind.
Entrance to Caldea
What kind of tickets are there for Caldea?
Andorra la Vella's spa par excellence, Caldea, is a huge complex with four themed thermal centres: Thermoludic, from 5 years old; Likids, from 3 to 8 years old; Inúu, for over 16 years old; and Origins, from 11 years old. Each one has a specific entrance ticket, here are the prices for Caldea d'Andorra.
- Entrance to Thermolúdic. We have the possibility to take advantage of these Caldea Andorra offers for the family area, all with access for 3 hours: Thermolúdic morning entrance, 31€; Thermolúdic Caldea midday centre, 31€; Thermolúdic mornings, 38€; Thermolúdic afternoons, 41,50€; Caldea Andorra night en Thermolúdic, 34,50€; childish, 31,50€ (de 5 a 8 anys); junior, 31,50€ (de 9 a 11 anys); baby, 16,50€ (3 and 4 years, only for the Likids area).
- Tickets to Inúu. The ticket for this thermal centre also includes access to Origins and Thermolúdic, so it's a great way to complete your wellness getaway. The following tickets are available: Inúu mornings, 53€ (4 hours); Inúu mornings, 62,50€ (4 hours); Inúu afternoons, 66,50€ (4 hours); Inúu monday, tuesday and thursday, 53€ (4 hours); Inúu night & Champagne Sessions, 62,50€ (4 hours); Inúu special Thermoludic technical stop, 41,50€ (3 hours); midday special technical stop Thermolúdic, 31€ (3 hours); mornings special technical stop Thermoludic, 31€ (3 hours).
- Andorra la Vella Caldea spa subscriptions. Looking for a bargain in spas? Here you have the chance to enjoy Caldea at a very good price, with packages that can be used on non-consecutive days: Thermoludic 3-day subscription, 76€; Thermoludic 5-day subscription, 114€; Inúu 3-day subscription, 133€; Inúu 5-day subscription, 199,50€. Buying these passes allows us to considerably reduce the price of the daily entrance to Caldea, which is a good option if we plan to spend several days in Andorra la Vella. Who wouldn't like to have a moment of relaxation every day during their holidays?
- Caldea family pack. On your Andorra spa break you can take advantage of interesting discounts if you travel as a family, with your children, with three-hour access: family pack 2 adults + 2 children (from 5 to 11 years old), 120€; family pack 2 adults + 1 baby + 1 child (from 5 to 11 years old), 111,50€; family pack 2 adults + 3 children (from 5 to 11 years old), 139€; family pack 2 adults + 4 children (from 5 to 11 years old), 152€; family pack 2 adults + 5 children (from 5 to 11 years old), 161€.
- General massage (60 min): Energetic manual massage on the whole body except the face.
- Local Massage (20 min): Manual energetic massage in which only one area is worked on, either on the side, feet, face or head.
- Traditional Thai Massage (60 min): Ancient form of massage with gentle rocking, pressure and stretching. It relieves muscle tension, improves blood circulation and leads to a state of inner calm and peace.
- Massatge gravitas (45 min): Relaxing massage especially designed for pregnant women. Especially on the legs and neck.
- Partial massage (30 min): 30-minute energetic manual massage for two areas of the body: the back of the legs and the back.
- Shiatsu, Japanese massage (30 min): Oriental technique of manual massage, which consists of applying pressure on energy points and channels.
- Massage for children (30 min): Relaxing massage for children between 5 and 16 years old. It is necessary that during the treatment the child is accompanied by an adult.
Location of Caldea in Andorra
Stop looking at photos of Caldea and make a getaway to the best spa on the peninsula, which is much closer than you think. The Caldea spa is located in the Parc de la Mola, in the parish of Escaldes-Engordany in Andorra. Where is it? To give you an idea, it's only 5 minutes by car from the capital of the country, Andorra la Vella, where you can also walk to the city centre in a short and pleasant 20-minute stroll.
Therefore, the Caldea Andorra spa is very close to one of the country's greatest attractions: shopping! You'll be able to wander around the well-known Avenue Meritxell, also popularly known as the "shopping street", as well as its numerous shopping centres where you can find bargains thanks to its much lower VAT than in Spain. You will find all kinds of products: from gourmet food to big brand clothes, electronics, toys, jewellery, perfumes, sports equipment and anything else you might need.
One of the main attractions of visiting Caldea in winter is spending a few days at a ski resort, as it is only a few kilometres away from the impressive Grandvalira, with over 210 kilometres of slopes, or the less crowded Ordino Arcalís and Pal Arinsal. Nor will we be short of plans if we want to go to Caldea in the summer, as the Pyrenees offer the possibility of doing many routes, of all levels of difficulty, with impressive landscapes; one example is the well-known route around the Tristaina Lakes.
How to get to Caldea? Our recommendation is to go by private vehicle, as this gives us greater flexibility to move around the area, go on routes, visit viewpoints, get to know the villages and their history... and what's more, parking at Caldea is no problem, as there is a covered car park. In addition, there are public (cheaper) and private parking areas both in Escales-Engordany and Andorra la Vella. In any case, you will certainly also have somewhere to leave your car at the Andorra spa hotel where you are staying.
By car, from Barcelona there are less than 200 kilometres on the C-16 and it takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes; from Madrid, there are a little more than 600 kilometres and it takes about 6 and a half hours on the A-2. If we prefer, we can also travel to Caldea by public transport with regular bus companies such as Alsa or Direct Bus.
What is the Andorra Spa called?
The spa of Andorra par excellence is Caldea. It is a spa that offers much more than just thermal waters in which to relax and disconnect from the daily grind. It has four different themed spas: Thermoludic, Likids, Inúu and Origins.
What is Caldea?
Caldea is a natural thermal water spa located in Andorra. At Caldea you will find different areas to relax, take care of yourself and have fun: an indoor pool, outdoor pool, indoor baths, hammam, saunas and other relaxation and fitness areas. The spa is a thermal centre that is open every day of the year and is known throughout Europe, as it is ideal for a spa break in Andorra.
Thanks to its location, you can find Caldea and hotel offers just a few steps from the entrance to the spa.
What does entry to Caldea include?
Admission to the Caldea spa, the Thermoludic area includes free access to all its facilities for three hours: from the indoor pool to the hydromassage baths, outdoor pool and jacuzzi, indoor baths and reactivation area.
Admission to the Caldea Likids area for children includes varnish, towel and activities aimed at children (it does not, therefore, include admission to Thermoludic).
Tickets to the Caldea Inúu spa are the most complete: they allow 3 or 4 hours of free access (depending on the price) to the facilities, and also include Origins, Thermoludic, free themed workshops and bathing equipment (varnishes, towel and sheets), so you don't have to bring anything with you to Caldea.
How long does Caldea last?
The time of access to the Caldea spa in Andorra depends on the entrance we buy and the area we visit. The general pass for Thermoludic and Likids is 3 hours; but there are Inúu tickets that, for an additional cost, allow you to spend up to 4 hours in the whole Caldea complex.
Check the Caldea prices to decide what time of the day to go: in the morning, it is a bit cheaper than the afternoon access, so early risers are rewarded.
How can I get a discount on Caldea tickets?
The best way to get a discount is to buy a Hotel+Entrance package. You will find discounts on packages that you wouldn't find if you bought the hotel and the entrance ticket separately. The prices can also vary depending on the space chosen, because Caldea is a thermal spa that includes different spas: Inúu, the space exclusively for adults, Caldea Thermoludic, suitable for all audiences, Origins and Likids, a spa specially designed for children.
How can I find 2 for 1 tickets at Caldea?
Caldea 2 for 1 tickets allow you to enjoy its thermal waters and its fantastic relaxation areas at half price. The 2 for 1 tickets to Caldea appear during some seasons thanks to affiliations to associations, companies or others.
If this is not your case and you are still looking for a discount for Caldea and youwant to take advantage of real offers at Caldea, we recommend that you take the opportunity to book hotel and Caldea trips so that it is even more economical: you will save both on the entrance to the spa and the night's accommodation. This is possible thanks to the packages with unbeatable prices that we offer at Estiber. You can find all-inclusive week-end packages from €90 all year round. Check out Caldea+Hotel packages
How much are the entrance tickets to Caldea?
The Caldea spa has different prices depending on the thermal area you visit: at the Thermoludic, they cost between 31.50 euros and 41.50 euros (depending on whether you are a child or an adult and the time of day you go; Likids costs 16.50 euros per child (3 and 4 years old); Caldea Inúu has tickets from 31 euros (for morning people) to 66.50 euros (in the afternoon).
There are also Caldea tickets at special prices, such as 3 to 5 day subscriptions or family packs with very attractive discounts for adults and children.
In Estiber you can find different Caldea tickets with hotel: night ticket, morning ticket, afternoon ticket and ticket packages with lunch, lunch or massage with a hotel near Caldea, Andorra's spa. Here you can see current prices
How to get there?
Caldea is located in Escaldes and very close to the Valira river. You can arrive by car or bus. If you travel by car, you should know that Caldea has a covered public car park which is open 24 hours a day very close to the thermal spa. Here you can see the map.
You can find different hotels in Escaldes and close to Caldea. Andorra stands out for having a wide range of accommodation, as it is very close to the most commercial area of the country.
Can children go to Caldea?
Children between the ages of 3 and 8 have an exclusive area called Likids, supervised by monitors, with play areas, water cannons, streams and a sensory area. The youngest children can relax in a shallow pool, in a jacuzzi or do different activities in an ideal environment for fun.
What are the opening hours?
Caldea opens at 10.00 am and closes at 10.00 pm. The times of each entrance may vary depending on the season. In the summer, Caldea is closed for maintenance work and in the winter the centre is open continuously, and it is well worth visiting Caldea in the winter, as it is possible to experience the contrast in temperature in the outdoor pools.
What is Caldea like at night?
In addition to using all the facilities of the Thermoludic, with the night ticket to Caldea you can enjoy water and light shows or, in high season, night shows with artists. The ticket also lasts 3 hours and can be enjoyed from 7, 8 or 9 p.m., we recommend you check this at the time of booking.
Is there a Caldea car park?
There is a car park in the same building as Caldea that is open 24 hours a day. It is not managed by the centre, but it is very convenient if you go to the centre in your own vehicle. The rates of the car park may vary depending on the season.