Look here at your bookings
Monday to Friday 10-14 & 16-20
(+34) 93 454 83 08
This website uses first and third-party cookies to enhance our services and show you the advertising of your preference through your navigation habits analysis. If you agree click Accept or continue navigating. You can change the settings or obtain more information by clicking More Information.
Caldea’s baths, located in Andorra, take advantage of the natural properties of Escaldes’ thermal waters. Rich in suphur and minerals, these waters produce a relaxing and tonifying effect that lets us disconnect and regain our strenght.The centre has indoor and outdoor pools and jacuzzis, Whirlpool and indoroman baths, and the funniest stream with a strong current. It also offers massages, wellness treatments and great gastronomy.
If you really want to recover your vitality, this spa among mountains is the perfect place!
Caldea is the perfect place to forget about the world for a few hours. This thermal baths get natural water from the mountains in Andorra with relaxing and toning properties. Dive into its pools, hot tubs, baths and rivers and disconnect surrounded by water and nature
When you get out of the spa, in Caldea you will also be able to enjoy some massages, wellnes treatments and good food. This unique space of light, water and color will give you back some vitality and renew your energy. Break with your rutine and travel to a real relax world.
For security reasons, kids under 5 years are not allowed to enter the place. Kids in between 5 and 16 must present a valid document that shows their age. They, also, need to be accompanied by an adult (there must be an adult for every three children). Every person below 1,30 m height, must come in with waterwings in their arms. For hygiene reasons, people with surface wounds or any member of the body in bandages or plaster casts are not allowed.
What does the entrance for CALDEA include?
· Two or three hours of the instalation usage (except for the massages)
· Bath material not included
Monday to Friday from 10 to 22h
Saturdays from 10 am to 00 pm
Sundays from 10 to 22 h
Thermal Space and spa in Andorra; facilities, services and photos
Great Laguna Interior
· Thermal water from 32ºC to 34ºC
· Swan necks: massage of the upper back
· Waterfalls: water curtains
· Hot tub: muscle relaxant effect
· Vaporized water masks: facial moisturizing
· Water piano: foot massage
· Whirlpools: take action from the ankles to the neck
· Mountain views
· Thermal water from 32ºC to 34ºC
· Access from the Great Laguna Interior by the water current river
· Hot tub - standing position and central geiser -waterfall and relaxing bubbles bed
· Environmental and thermal water contrast
Indo Roman baths
· Thermal water from 32ºC to 34ºC
· Moisturizing effect by contrast
· Water massage space: moisturizing with water
· Sirocco baths: warm water
· Saunas with relaxing lights: 85ºC with muscular relaxation effect
· Hammam: wet warmth that helps with general relaxation and breathing
· Vaporization and polar pass: hydration after the sauna and the hammam
· Wood lights: relaxation by negative ions
· Infrared area (no tanning, just relax)
· Outdoor terraces
· General Massage (60 min): Manual massage all over the body except from the face.
· Local massage (20 min): Manual massage in which you can choose a single area like legs, back, feet, face or head.
· Traditional Thai massage (60 min): Ancient form of massage consistent on gentle swings, pressure and stretching. It relieves tired muscles and improves blood circulation leading you to a state of calm and inner peace.
· Gravita massage (45 min): Relaxing massage designed for pregnant women. Works specially in legs and back.
· Partial massage (30 min): Manual massage for two parts of the body: the back side of the lags and the back in general.
· Shiatsu, Japanese massage (30 min): Oriental massage technique that consists on pressuring points and energy channels.
· Children massage (30 min): Relaxing massage for kids in between 5 and 16 years old. They must be accompanied by an adult.
Videos de Caldea
Dónde está Caldea
These are some of the advantages that you can take benefit from with Estiber.
Be faithful to Estiber has advantages. With every purchase higher than 200 euros, you can get a discount for next booking.How? You can’t see this discount while you are searching. During the pay process, the system identify you as a client (by ID and e-mail) and, then, apply the discount. Always? This benefit is only available during winter and not having no previous reservations pending of payment. Questions? 934548308 or email@example.com.
Pay less, buy more
Have you arrived to Andorra and you have troubles? Calm down. Estiber solves any incident you find with reservation by two guides available 24h. What is not included? All those problems arising from failure to comply with the general conditions of the booking by the client (schedules, payments...) or all troubles caused beyond the control of Estiber. Questions? 934548308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistance from Estiber Guides
If you are watching this icon means Estiber pay for expenses that rules, laws or processes beyond the standard hotel booking generate. Questions? 934548308 or email@example.com.
You can easily pay your reservation in installments. How? Estiber let you pay part of the amount during the reservation and the rest whenever you want. The full amount must be paid before the departure. Important! Some reservations must be paid a few days or weeks before the trip. You can find the therms of your reservation in the booking confirmation. Questions? 934548308or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay by installments
Children can enjoy free services in two ways:
Forfaits: How? All children under 6 years old have a free ski pass during the entire season. These forfaits can’t be reserved and must be expended in the resorts box office. More? Children from 6 to 11 years (included) can also get free ski passes in some resorts as Grandvalira. However, this second option is only available during certain dates. Cheek the dates and the conditions. Important! In order to get this free forfait, you must specify how many children are you bringing and their age during de reservation process. Children in between these ages need a free forfait that must be reserved before trip. Questions? 934548308 or email@example.com.
Hotels: How? Children can spend a hotel night or an apartment night for free. The top age to enjoy this benefit depends on the hotel. More conditions? Children must share the room with two adults. In addition, the food servicies aren’t for free and it must be paid directly to the hotel. Questions? 934548308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free children (under 11 years)
During de Inmaculada Bank Holiday or other long bank holidays we offer you a skibus that brings you from Barcelona to different Alps’ resorts. Get more information in 934548308 or email@example.com.
Estiber takes you directly to Andorra (Vallnord or Grandvalira) from Barcelona. When? During all weekend between December 6th and the end of the season. Is it easy? The bus includes guides who assist you during the trip. How? Let's see how the service works.
Friday: The service starts on Friday in Barcelona's Sants Station. The bus leaves at 19:00 (18:45h client presentation) and brings you to the hotel.
Saturday: the bus picks you at hotel after breakfast and leaves you on the slopes. In the afternoon, we returned to hotel at 17h.
Sunday: The check-out is after breakfast and, in the afternoon, we leave the slopes at 16.30h and we go directly to Barcelona.
Very important! The final schedule will be confirmed by the bus guides. Estiber won’t be responsible for the schedule changes caused by the weather, the road …
Want more? When you arrive to the slopes, bus guides takes you to collect your rented material or to your course and helps you with paperwork. Questions? 934548308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.