Rafting offers in Benasque and Huesca
The rafting in Benasque is a unique experience. Come with us to feel the excitement and risk practicing rafting on the Esera River! One of the best whitewater tours in the Pyrenees.
Rafting is the most refreshing sport and an ideal group activity to practice with your friends and where the whole family can participate. The rafting descent is adrenaline, fun and nature: all in one.
Go for rafting with Estiber! It is a fast-paced experience that you will not forget. We will provide you with all the necessary material to carry out the activity, in addition you will have the help of our monitors at all times.
The pack includes
- Professional guides
- Technical dress (wetsuit, anorak, neoprene boots, lifejacket, helmet, GoPro support for some helmets, paddle).
- Transport since the base of the activities until the departure point and since the arrival point until the base of the activities
- Parking (free parking area)
- Civil liability and accidents assurance
To practice rafting in Benasque...
- Any people with good state of health
- People who know how to swim
- Minimum age to do the activity: 12 years old
- Minimum age without accompanying: 15 years old
- Swimsuit, bikini
- Rope for your sunglasses
- Thermal t-shirt (optional)
- Bag to save your personal items
- Photographic services
- Private lockers
Location and how the rafting offer works:
You will find at what time you have to be present and the location in the confirmation of your reservation. The activities center has a parking. After that, you will receive all the instructions in order to start the activity. Before starting the activity, you will have to take your equipment and you will have access to the lockers rooms. You will have to save your personal items in your car or in the private lockers of the facilities. The key of the car can be saved in the reception.
Just before starting the activity, you will receive your helmet and lifejacket and you will be transported until the start point in our buses.
In the start point of the activity you will know your guide. He will explain to you how the activity works: which is the best position to do the activity, how to row etc.
- Distance: Rafting Esera River
- Duration. 2-3 hours