TO PRACTICE CANYONING IN BENASQUE VALLEY...
Who can do the activity?
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
You have to bring
• Swimsuit or lycra tights, Optional synthetic or Lycra shirt to be placed underneath the neoprene.
• Footwear type trekking shoe with laces or mountain boot or sports shoe. (better with high cane that holds the ankle)
• Replacement shoes (for after the ravine)
• Food type sandwich, chocolate, energy bars, jelly beans ...
• Water (1 bottle of 1.5 liters for 2 people) (July and August, 1.5 liters per person)
• Recommended sunscreen and hat
• Care for those who wear contact lenses, do not get lost by opening your eyes under the water (recommended swimming goggles)
• If you wear glasses, it is better to wear them tied