Rafting offers in Jaca / Tena Valley
Jaca and Valle de Tena, in Zaragoza, are one of the best places to practice adventure sports such as Rafting.
The classic rafting of Murillo de Gallego is indicated for those who without previous experience want to enjoy the whitewater. Maximum adrenaline from the highest security. A descent designed for all audiences with the right spot of adrenaline, a spectacular journey between the Mallos de Riglos and a relaxed end where we will benefit from having a picnic.
Go for rafting with Estiber! It is a fast-paced experience that you will not forget. We will provide you with all the necessary material to carry out the activity, in addition you will have the help of our monitors at all times.
The pack includes:
- Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
- Technical dress (wetsuit, anorak, neoprene boots, lifejacket, helmet, paddle).
- Transport since the base of the activities until the departure point and since the arrival point until the base of the activities
- Parking (free parking area)
- Civil liability and accidents assurance
To practice rafting in Murillo de Gallego...
- Any people with good state of health
- People who know how to swim
- Minimum age to do the activity: 12 years old
- Minimum age without accompanying: 15 years old
- Swimsuit, bikini
- Rope for your sunglasses
- Thermal t-shirt (optional)
- Bag to save your personal items
- Photographic services
- Private lockers
Location and how the rafting offer works:
You will find at what time you have to be present and the location in the confirmation of your reservation. The activities center has a parking. After that, you will receive all the instructions in order to start the activity. Before starting the activity, you will have to take your equipment and you will have access to the lockers rooms. You will have to save your personal items in your car or in the private lockers of the facilities.
Just before starting the activity, you will receive your helmet and lifejacket and you will be transported until the start point, in our buses.
In the start point of the activity you will know your guide. He will explain to you how the activity works: which is the best position to do the activity, how to row etc.
- Stretch 8km Rio Gallego