Rafting offers Pont de Suert and Vall de Boí (Lleida)
Rafting is one of the star activities in the province of Lleida. Thanks to the flow of rivers such as the Noguera Ribagorzana, it is the destination par excellence for rafting enthusiasts in Catalonia.
Come with us to feel the excitement and risk practicing rafting in Pont de Suert (Vall de Boí). We will make an approximate route of 12 kilometers, normally in the Montanuy-Escales section, descending by the river and avoiding the obstacles that we will find on our way. We will finish at Pont de Suert. We will provide you with all the necessary material to carry out the activity, in addition you will have the help of our monitors at all times. We also offer you the option of activity plus sausage. You can select it in our offers.
What the offer includes
- Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
- Technical dress (wetsuit, anorak, neoprene boots, lifejacket, helmet, GoPro support for some helmets, paddle).
- Transport since the base of the activities until the departure point and since the arrival point until the base of the activities
- Parking (free parking area)
- Civil liability and accidents assurance
To practice rafting in Vall de Boí...
- Any people with good state of health
- People who know how to swim
- Minimum age to do the activity: 8 years old.
- Swimsuit, bikini
- Rope for your sunglasses
- Thermal t-shirt (optional)
- Bag to save your personal items
- Photographic services
- Private lockers
Location and how the rafting offer works:
You will find at what time you have to be present and the location in the confirmation of your reservation. The activities center has a parking. After that, you will receive all the instructions in order to start the activity. Before starting the activity, you will have to take your material and you will have access to the lockers rooms. You will have to save your personal items in your car.
The meeting point is the facilities of TIM Aventura, national road 230, km 121,700, about 1km. from the village of El Pont de Suert and from there the clients go with their private vehicle to the starting point of the activity. In the start point of the activity you will know your guide. He will explain to you how the activity works: which is the best position to do the activity, how to row etc.