DAY 1: Amsterdam
- Upon arrival in Amsterdam, transfer to the hotel, check-in and accommodation.
DAY 2: Amsterdam
- Free time day with optional visits to emblematic places of Amsterdam such as, the canals, Bloemenmarkt, the Royal Palace, Dam Square, the Flower Market, the Red Light District, visit to Volendam and Mills, etc...
DAY 3: Amsterdam
- Free time day with optional visits. On this day we recommend a full day tour outside the city, such as a visit to Edam, Volendam and the Zaanse Schans mills with their dreamlike landscapes, or the always peculiar city of Bruges. There are many other excursions to choose from.
DAY 4: Amsterdam - Return
- Free time until departure to Amsterdam airport.
- Arrival and end of the trip.
This price includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in Amsterdam or nearby in a 3* hotel
- Multiple arrangements in bed and breakfast.
- Transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Travel, Medical, Accident and Liability Insurance
- Gift for teachers
- 1 free seat for a teacher for every 25 students
- Estiber guide assistance during the whole trip.
- Return flights to Ámsterdam.
- Restaurants for lunch and dinner.
- Transfer within the city.
- Guided tour + Boat trip.
- Visit to the mills of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Edam.
- Trip to Bruges.
- Visit to the museums of Anne Frank / Rijksmuseum / Vincent Van Gogh.
- Different tours and tickets.
- Prices based on 3* hotel in the city of Amsterdam.
- Prices and availability are subject to change at the time of booking
- Prices valid for a minimum of 30 students
- Prices of transfers based on daytime hours, in case of pick up and/or departure at night ( 22.30hrs - 06.00hrs) there may be a supplement.
- Local tourist tax not included.
- The hotel can ask for a deposit as a guarantee
You might like:
CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMME: We can add and/or reduce visits, nights / days, transportation, flights...
All this from:
199 € / person